Note: Organization of the T-SQL Tuesday blog party has changed to Steve Jones as of July 2018.
In order to manage the hosting, I’ve set up this page to allow you to
leave a comment contact me and request a date. Ping me on Twitter (@way0utwest) as that’s the best way to find me. Use either a mention or a direct message.
If you request a chance at hosting, you must abide by the rules for T-SQL Tuesday. I do maintain a list of banned hosts, and if you do not abide by the rules, you will be banned from hosting in the future.
I would also request that if you are selected, you do the following:
- Set a reminder for either the first Monday or Tuesday of your month to post the invitation on your blog.
- At this time, post a note on Twitter that the invitation is live
- Ping me when you post the invitation
- Set a reminder for the second Monday and/or Tuesday of the month to send some reminders on Twitter about your invitation and ask that others post (or pre-schedule a few)
- Set a reminder for sometimes the day after (second Wednesday) through that next Saturday to review posts and write a roundup/summary
- Set a reminder for the third Tuesday of the month to be sure you’ve posted a roundup
- Ping me when you post the round up / summary
If you are selected, I will also ask that your topic be ready a month in advance in case the previous host has issues. In that case, I’ll move your month up.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you host in the future.
7 thoughts on “Request to Host T-SQL Tuesday”
I would like to host and I have a topic in mind.
Happy to have you host. Ping me at @way0utwest
Hey Steve, I’d love to host. I am not sure how far out you have hosts scheduled. I could take the next available slot.
I’d love to host a tsql2sday if I could.
I have a potential idea in mind (but I won’t say in case that changes 🙂 )
I’m pretty sure that I meet the requirements but let me know if there’s something that I’m missing.
Thanks, Shane. Ping me at @way0utwest and I’ll get you scheduled. I think you qualify.