Invitation and review from Bjorn Peters.
Write what you think about Azure SQL Database
So this is my call for the June 2018 TSQL Tuesday:
Tell me/us if you or your company has already started testing of Azure SQL Database or Azure SQL Managed Instance or if you’re already using it.
Tell us all about it:
- What was your migration tool?
- How did you plan that migration?
- Were there any assessments before the migration?
- Which problems occurred during your test-phase?
- Which problems occurred during your migration?
- Was there any automation around the migration?
- Which scripting language was used for what? Powershell or Azure CLI?
- Is there any automation right now during normal operation?
- Any issues, special requirements or anything else around using Azure SQL Database?
- How do you monitor the database?
- How do you do database maintenance?
- Do you use the builtin tuning options?
Simply write about all of your experiences with Azure SQL Database or Azure Managed Instance. Even if you don’t see a future for Azure SQL Databases write about it everything is welcome!